Business Development Support Analyst - Surbiton
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 20th April!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Thursday 20th April between 9:00 am - 5:30pm The Old Town Hall, 4, Queens Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 8YB
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Business Development Support Analyst
The purpose of this role is to support the business development team from the management of new jobs from clients through to administration of processed products!
- Supporting the business development team in preparation of performance reports, month end packs for the board, job valuation reports and quarterly review packs for customers
- Arranging transport and providing regular updates to the Management of financial costs and projections and current progress of work through the recycling process
- Responsible for the administration, planning and internal communication of product on a monthly basis
- Liaise with clients, assigning jobs, arranging transport, updating databases, producing reports, answering customer & operational queries
- Effectively build and manage internal relationships between various business functions including: supply chain, sales, warehouse, compliance and finance
- Coordinating the preparation of reports whilst analyzing data
- Ensuring that all service level agreements are adhered to and managed throughout cross-departmental
- Ensuring all jobs are brought to the business in a timely and cost effective manner
- Analyzing and produces data concerning product bought, prices, frequency of purchase and other data as required
- Checking and assessing new products within the marketplace
- A team player who loves working within a busy environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Focused to ensure tasks assigned are completed within desired timescales
- An organized methodical approach to getting the job done
- Interested in gadgets and mobile technology
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft or Google skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive, willing to learn and sociable who loves internal and external customers
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.