Car Sales Executive
Our client is a large multi-franchise outfit with several locations across the UK. They are currently looking for an experienced Car Sales Executive for their dealership in Temple Fortune.
The responsibilities and duties listed below are in addition to the requirements and guidelines set out in the Company's Employee Handbook. To sell an agreed number of new and used cars, plus extended warranties and accessories, using the approved Sales Process and product knowledge to obtain maximum profit. To provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to all prospects and customers ensuring the maximising of every opportunity and a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure a prompt and friendly approach to all customers
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the customer establishing an advisory, professional relationship and qualify their needs.
- Offer all customers a test drive and demonstrate the feature and benefits of the product.
- Provide a thorough explanation of the finance packages, all the products and Aftersales care offered, in a non-pressurised yet enthusiastic manner.
- Carry out an accurate appraisal of the p/x and agree a price and/or the negotiating parameters with your Sales Manager
- Complete all paperwork and IT input to the highest standards in line with Company, Manufacturer and FCA requirements.
- Arrange a convenient time for delivery; if the vehicle is not in stock ensure contact is maintained with the customer during the period between the placing of the order and the anticipated delivery time.
- Prepare all paperwork so that the car can be prepared by the workshop and the Administration team can process the order and create an invoice and all handover paperwork.
- Ensure the car is in perfect condition at the point of handover and that all necessary documentation is complete.
- Ensure that the follow-up call is carried out after delivery and that customer contact is maintained by telephone and letter in line within Company guidelines and Manufacturer's policy over the next 36-48 months.
- Ensure that you use the existing database leads and activity to maximise on your sales potential.
- Report on your daily activity to your Sales Manager. Complete any Manufacturer reports as and when required.
- Ensure through training and your own efforts that you have a broad and comprehensive understanding of all the products on offer and the marketing plans in place.
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply today and we will be in touch with more details.
Keywords: car sales executive, new car sales, used car sales, dealership, showroom