If your career plans involve making a real difference to people's lives, this may be just the place you're looking for. Following a highly successful rebrand in 2012 and several years of sustained growth, our team is now embarking on a major transformation programme with digital activities at its heart.
We are looking for someone who is ready to kick start their UX career with an established none for profit organisation. Someone who isn't scared to challenge and ask why, bring innovative ideas to the table and is not scared to be a self-starter.
What you will do as part of the UX and Development team
As part of a small team including design and front-end development, you'll help translate the strategy and its key external and internal initiatives into practical UX/Development opportunities and activities.
What would working as part of the UX Development team involve?
- Working as a developer for Front-End experiences in multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Developing our website and digital portfolio as well as delivering designs that meet web standards.
- Comfortable in communicating with a range of people and leaders - Being able to explain your development decisions with evidence.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in web and mobile application interface design - Core skills include: Sketching, Design Production, Rapid Prototyping.
- Exposure in working within an agile focused team
- Good understanding of content management systems and usability testing
- Comfortable when using Adobe's creative suit
About You - essential qualities
- Express a real passion for User Experience Design & Development
- Someone who asks why and isn't afraid to challenge ideas
- The ability to be self-efficient
- A curious attitude
We like to be visual so some sort of portfolio or evidence of your work is essential - Be creative, be original, be you!