My client is the leading manufacturer and supplier of hygienic healthcare products across the UK and Europe. The company is rapidly expanding and is now looking for a Lead Designer to work as part of the Product Studio Team to provide an in-house design service for the company as well as collaborating with external agencies for peak requirements or specific projects.
- Proactively designing, producing and reviewing the company product information materials and sales enablers
- Lead the artistic input of the team to ensure excellent standard of design is generated at all times
- Sharing knowledge and experience, and mentoring junior team members
- Overseeing proofing and signing off before going to production
- Proficient in design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is essential.
- Show strong conceptual design thinking for digital
- Experience liaising with and managing relationships with external agencies.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Thorough and attention to details
- Provide leadership and creative direction for a small design team
- Strong team working skills and work ethics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Clear and efficient communication skills at all levels
- Adopt all in-house technology tools on offer to optimise workflow, efficiencies and communication (Leaflet, Turtle, CRM/AX…)
What to expect:
- A friendly, highly motivated team in an exuberant and productive environment that rewards expertise and talent
- A prosperous career in an environment where people enjoy going to work
We regret that due to current volumes, we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible. If you are contacted, please note that, as part of the registration process, you will be required to provide us with proof of identity and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Pzazz Retail, part of the St George's Recruitment Group, is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. We specialise in finding great jobs for great people; our consultants handle a wide range of retail roles. If you're looking for a fresh approach to retail recruitment, please contact us now.