Ormskirk 8am - 5pm
Salary £25,000 -35,000 + benefits
Estimator required due to expansion and continued growth of a well-established construction manufacturer with an annaul turnover of over £10 million. We are looking for the right persons to strengthen the current estimating and surveying team. Great opportunity for an experienced office based Estimator or Quantity Surveyor to join a growing company (manufacturers supplying to commercial, residential and public markets). A wide range of projects across all sectors, undertaking new build and refurbishment works for clients by traditional, design & build and partnering procurement methods. A reputable, friendly and professional company who are renowned for quality, they have been established for over 25 years and have many prestigious clients.
• Pricing works projects - Preparing accurate quotations
• working from various architectural documents such as schedules, bill of quantities, elevation drawings etc.
• The position involves working with architect's schedules & drawings liaising with customers to prepare production paperwork for our factory using Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Building Industry/Wood products an advantage
• Required skills include and excellent knowledge of Excel, Analysing Information, Estimating, Planning, Attention to Detail, numeracy and communication.
• Working alongside the sales team to ensure most competitive quotations and maximising sales opportunities.
• Close attention to detail and a methodical attitude is required to ensure accuracy.
• Estimating experience and/or experience in construction / manufacturing / timber beneficial.
Easy commute: Ormskirk, Skelmersdale, Wigan,St Helens, Warrington, Southport, Preston, Liverpool, Merseyside, Formby, Lancashire
QUANITY SURVEYOR, ESTIMATOR, PLANNER, SCHEDULER, GRADUATE, BUILDING STUDIES, ARCHITECTURE, BUILDING SURVEYING, CONSTRUCTION, ARCHITECTS, SUB CONTRACTORS, TIMBER, WOOD, BUILDING PRODUCTS
Apply now, don’t miss this opportunity - email your CV ASAP Suitable applicants will be contacted within 3 working days GRO is a commercial, professional and technical agency, with a wealth of expertise in providing permanent and short term contract placements.