Our client, an expanding Hospitality business is looking for a Management Accountant
£35,000- £40,000, depending on relevant candidate experience
6 months temporary contract with a possibility of it going permanent thereafter
An expanding Hospitality Business with operations spread across multiple countries.
They are looking for a Management Accountant, who has previous experience gained through a similar type of position.
- Implementing financial processes and procedures to ensure capture and reporting of all data
- Coordinate weekly key performance indicators
- Produce monthly management information within prescribed timescales
- Identify unexpected results contained in management information
- Assist in producing annual budgets and forecasts
- Compile year-end audit file with supporting documentation and assist in the production of the statutory account packs
- Production of quarterly VAT return in an accurate and timely manner
- Reviewing existing procedures to identify weaknesses in the control environment
- Carry out any other duties as required by the company
- A confident individual, with strong communication skills, who is comfortable working with various different stakeholders.
- A strong accounting background and an attention to detail is essential, the post holder will have a logical and inquisitive approach and be able to perform self review to sense check their own work
- Fully proficient in Excel
- The individual will be a strong team player, but who is also able to manage the junior accounting staff on a day-to-day basis
£35,000 - £38,000 depending on relevant candidate experience, initially a 6 month contract with a possibility of a permanent position thereafter