IT Support Analyst
IT Support Analyst – Cheltenham
Salary up to £22,000
Our client is currently looking to recruit an individual for their IT Support position, they have offices based in a variety of locations and the successful applicant must have a full UK driving licence and own transport due to the nature of this role, travelling between offices may be required.
You will be responsible for first and second line IT support to all offices along with assisting the IT Director with various IT projects.
- Providing a pro-active service helping staff to resolve queries and providing information to users on the progress of outstanding support calls
- Keeping the knowledge base up to date as and when required
- Installing and configuring operating systems and software
- Maintaining the existing PCs and peripherals to agreed standards by performing upgrades and new installations, as well as carrying out routine procedures
- Assisting in the compilation and maintenance of an accurate inventory of hardware and software
- Reporting hardware faults to third party companies and if necessary returning hardware to third party companies for repair
- Monitor stocks of consumable IT items and order required items
- Maintaining a safe IT environment
- Fulfilling the appropriate training to keep up with changing technology
- Assist IT team on projects and other areas as and when required
- Provide training to new staff on the firm’s legal case management systems
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.