Credit Risk Strategic Analyst - SAS or SQL
Senior Credit Risk Strategic Analyst - SAS or SQL
£47,000 + Competitive Benefits
Would you like to join a top financial services company offering unique career progression and who are at the forefront of banking innovation? Our client is hiring for various Strategic analysis roles within their Credit Risk team. This is a company that is renowned for allowing flexibility. You will be able to explore different parts of the team, areas of the life-cycle, and dabble with different projects in order to find your best fit. The one constant is that you will play a key role in the direction of an exciting banking portfolio with one of the UK's most well-respected lenders.
They are hiring across multiple teams and various levels; they require numerate and analytical professionals with Credit Risk Strategy experience for their fraud teams, credit risk and collections teams across multiple retail and commercial lending portfolios. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a technically skilled Credit Risk Analyst that will guarantee swift professional development.
- Perform analysis, make decisions and implement changes to achieve adherence to strategy
- Develop and implement strategies to achieve the short and long-term goals of the team and wider company
- Monitor strategy effectiveness, making adjustments and implementing effective recommendations
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in a Strategic Analytical role is required
- Experience within a Credit Risk role is highly desired, however, analytical experience within financial services or Pricing Strategy will be considered
- Experience using SAS or SQL is essential (SAS preferred)
Credit Risk, Strategic Analysis, Fraud, Collections, SAS, SQL, Finance, Portfolio Analysis, Portfolio Management