Service Manager - Supported Living
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider that specialise in supported living care for adults with learning disabilities. This fantastic, specialist company are looking for a competent, experienced Service Manager to join their team of professionals. They pride themselves in delivering high standards of care across the country, using a person centered approach. This is a great opportunity to be joining one of the nation`s leading providers of care!
Key Responsibilities -
- Manage and lead an established team of support staff
- Implement and maintain standards set out by CQC
- Deal with recruitment and retention of staff
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach
- Must have experience with Supported Living
- Must have previous management experience
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management or above
- Experience working with learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- IT literate
If you are currently looking for a new opportunity, then please send an up to date CV to or alternatively call Adam on to discuss specific roles.
Don`t keep a good thing to yourself…
"As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month."