Help us Transform the way the World does Business
We're looking for a reliable and committed Shift Leader to make sure all the School's mechanical, electrical and general systems operate consistently and efficiently.
Contribute to the Smooth Running of an Elite Business School
Campus Services is the department that manages the day-to-day logistical operations required to support key services throughout the School. Join us as Shift Leader and you'll lead and manage a maintenance team, making sure that all work adheres to Health and Safety legislation, reporting daily to the Maintenance Manager with progress and completion updates for assigned responsibilities. As the first contact for internal stakeholders and external contractors, you'll liaise with the Maintenance and Helpdesk manager to obtain any labour and materials required to make sure jobs are completed on time. You'll also:
* Oversee all work, making sure repairs fulfil the high standard expected and are carried out effectively and efficiently
* Ensure the return of completed day work request sheets and records
* Operate manual and computerised record keeping control systems
* Train, support, monitor and guide team members to continually improve performance standards
* Attend all service contract meetings to score and mark SLA and KPI's set within contracts.
* Use and maintain the Building Management System to monitor and minimise energy consumption
Share our Knowledge
We generate research and ideas that have a real, lasting influence on people, businesses and markets around the world. To do that, we have to make sure we've got the people, tools and infrastructure to share our thinking globally. In this new role, you'll help us accomplish our vision by providing reliable and efficient maintenance support that helps maintain the School's reputation.
Who We Are Looking For
* City & Guilds level 2 & 3 engineering qualification and NVQ level 3 in a recognised trade
* Proven experience leading maintenance teams in a busy environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Knowledge of BMS systems
* An analytical mind-set, focused on both customer service and attaining results
* A good team player and the ability to take ownership of tasks and workload
Be Part of an International Network
We're a global institution: 94% of our students and 86% of our faculty members are international. Together, we're changing the way the world does business. Based in London's Regent's Park, this is an opportunity to work at the heart of Europe's digital capital - and in one of the world's most important financial, entrepreneurial and cultural centres.
Why London Business School?
Our vision is to have a profound impact on the way the world does business. This can only be achieved through our people; with 93% of our staff saying they are proud to work here and being consistently ranked among the best in the world for our MBA, global Executive MBA and Masters in Finance programmes you will have an opportunity to be part of this journey.
Benefits We Offer
As an employee at London Business School you will enjoy a generous holiday entitlement, on site swimming pool, sauna and gym, automatic enrolment to the Universities Superannuation Scheme (a defined benefit workplace pension scheme) and season ticket loan facility. There is also a wide range of professional development opportunities to support your career path. Our full list of employee benefits can be accessed here.
Location: Regent's Park, London