Junior Account Executive
Magnify Marketing was born on 1st April 2005 by Paul Filler, following a career spanning over 12 years working in marketing for Scottish & Newcastle (now Heineken) Slug & Lettuce and finally, the Spirit group.
The idea is that he wanted to use his big company experience to help leading independents who had the ambition but not the experience.
Now, several years later, we have that ethos at our heart. We want our clients to succeed by giving them access to our large range of skills from digital, social, partnerships, PR, website builds, research, CRM, content, print, video, mobile, DM through to events. We’ve got it covered. We go that extra mile and walk in our clients shoes.
We take pride in delivering great value by being smart and using the right channels to effectively attract, engage and transact with the consumer.
Passion. Respect. Commitment. Caring, Collaboration. Accountability. Dynamic.
We win as a team. We lose as a team.
The Junior Account Executive will operate as a member of the team within the agency offering support to all members of the team, reporting to the Senior Account Manager
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Day-to-day running of client's core activity from sport listings though to social posting, blog posts, print management, e-shots through to arranging client calls and meetings.
- Working with the senior account manager, to produce when needed accurate briefs, presentations and proposals, including client and any other approval needed
- To attend regular status meetings with clients as and when needed
- To assist research of budgets and assist in the development of promotional plans
- To compile campaign overview documents and presentations, including analysis and review of activity performance
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and external contacts
- To work on all administrative tasks associated with the running of accounts including liaising with prize companies to source prizes and prize/winner management
- To have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Additionally, to work alongside the wider team and staff to support the running of other agency accounts as and when required and to assist in the general running of the office alongside the Senior Account Manager
- Working with the Senior Account Manager to devise a campaign that meets the client's brief and budget
- To actively seek solutions should any problems arise making sure deadlines are met
- Check and report on the campaign's progress in a timely fashion.
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign
- To work with the Senior Account Manager to track the account's budget and assist in invoicing the client
Skills & Attributes
1+ years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency environment
A passion for marketing & working knowledge of digital, event, social, design and traditional marketing channels
A professional can do manner
Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
An interest in in-store digital POS as a marketing/ content medium
Good spoken and written communication skills
Strong presentation and negotiation skills
Great attention to detail
An eagerness to learn, explore and experiment!
Excellent at multi-tasking
A roll your sleeves up and can do attitude
Natural problem solver
Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
Good organisational and time management skills
Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
MUST HAVE VALUES:
A Collaborative Nature
Accountability. Takes Ownership
4 self-development days a year
£10 mobile phone bill expenses
Tickets/ opps to go to sporting events