IT Senior Service Manager
Are you looking for a challenging role within an IT Service Management community? Are you someone that’s wants to drive change for the better and puts the customer at the forefront of everything you do? If this sounds like you, then this is the role for you.
As the IT Service Manager at AXA you will be responsible for providing an expert reference on IT Service for areas of IT, including IT business service strategy & support, IT innovation expertise, IT process routes and escalation points. You will be responsible for the provision of Customer support for IT operational services to the strategic Business areas within AXA Insurance by managing the customer experience to deliver customer satisfaction to agreed Service Levels.
You will oversee delivery of this IT service across a complex landscape of platform and technology and manage multiple suppliers. You will support the Head of Service and the IT Director with relationship management and end to end IT service provision with the specific business units.
What you will be doing
As the IT Service Manager your key accountabilities will be –
- Developing and maintaining a constructive relationship between IT and business operations, understanding business needs and strategy across the UK with alignment of working pattern to business operating hours
- Introduction, review and improvement of service levels against value chain and addressing gaps with the relevant service teams
- Formal communication and escalation processes for our business partners. Encouraging business partners to gain an insight into understanding IT operations and service support models
- Driving the resolution of major incidents alongside the technical teams, making sure technical escalation meetings are held, focused in the right areas, etc
- Champion IT services with business partners
- Identifying business partners’ current needs, ensuring that their expectations are aligned to funding/resourcing and the service provider is able to meet over the medium term.
- Mediating with other IT Services business partners where conflicting requirements for transversal IT operations
- Identifying IT opportunities and threats emerging through and articulate partner feedback to facilitate improved services Eg changing partner environments, technology trends etc. that could impact the type, level or utilisation of services provided
- Driving improvements to service via the linkage between IT operations managers and the technical support teams
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Private Medical Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
You need to have enthusiasm and motivation alongside the following skills and experience –
You should be someone who is not process-bound, be able to knock down barriers and build relationships at all levels.
You must be able to think like a customer, understanding their journey, both for internal and external customers
- Experience of working at executive level engagement and reporting
- Insurance industry experience is preferred
- ITIL qualified to Expert Manager Level preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to work under pressure delivering for multiple stakeholders at the same time
- Ability to build and maintain trusted relationships across the business and IT community.
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of IT principles and the need for sound processes.
- Ability to motivate and lead a strong team.