Scrum Master (Agile)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Scrum Master to join our consultancy at Experis, where you will work on site with some of the UK's largest IT organisations. We currently have a vacancy based in Croydon, working on a large public sector account.
· Coaching the Team in self-organization and cross-functionality;
· Teaching and leading the Team to create high-value products;
· Removing impediments to the Team's progress;
· Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed;
· Ensuring team members are given time for agreed training/courses;
· Ensuring team members are mentored where appropriate, especially cross-skillers and juniors;
· People management for each individual on the team (annual leave approval, RTW interviews, work/life balance, timesheet approvals, absence approvals);
· Ensure adherence to engineering delivery process within team;
· Escalation of team availability issues to PM;
· Coaching the Team in organizational environments in which Scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply immediately. You can also reach me directly on