Payroll Administrator - Accountancy Practice
A leading Accountancy Practice based in Sudbury are looking for a professional and experienced full-time permanent Payroll Administrator to join their successful team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a Payroll Administrator position using QuickBooks Payroll and come from either an Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau background.
- To manage a portfolio of payroll clients and to assist the Managing Director and Client Managers in the provision of compliance services for a range of clients
- The processing of periodic payroll and preparation of end of year returns
- Presenting the payroll and related service to clients
- Monitoring the progress of payroll processing and payment of tax
- Produce quarterly payroll invoices on a timely basis
- Other administration duties as and when required
- Previous Payroll Administrative experience, within Accountancy Practice or Payroll Bureau
- Experience using QuickBooks Payroll software
For more information, please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes.