Service Manager - up to £48K - HexhamI have a fantastic new vacancy for an accomplished and experienced Service Manager just outside of the Hexham at my client's specialist adult facility. This facility has a Good CQC report, and cares for a small number of working age adults with complex learning disabilities, consequent mental health issues and challenging behaviours (including Dementia).
My client is a national healthcare provider, supporting adults who suffer with learning disabilities, mental health conditions arising from learning disability and those who exhibit challenging behaviours. Working in close partnership with service users' families and wider healthcare providers, my client has cemented themselves as a second to none provider in its field.
In your role as Service Manager, you will have the overall responsibility and accountability for managing the service. Through effective leadership, you will align your own and junior nurses/HCSWs' practices to the objectives of the company, as well as ensuring high quality nursing service is provided at all times to service users. You will be expected to manage recruitment, disciplinary procedures and wider HR issues within the team, oversee training of all staff and play an active role in CPD. Furthermore, responsibilities cover areas such as medication management, the management of patient flow, financial/budgetary activities and quality compliance.
- Highly competitive salary of up to £48K
- Permanent, full-time contract
- Company discount scheme
- Clearly defined career progression pathways throughout the group
- Extensive and specialist training prior to commencement and during employment
- Free onsite parking
- You must be a Registered Mental Health or Learning Disabilities Nurse in the UK
- You must be a Registered Manager with the CQC
- You must have an active NMC pin number
- You must have at least 5 years experience in supervising healthcare staff within an LD service
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number
- We have 9 years' experience in the permanent nurse recruitment industry, and we are a team of knowledgeable consultants who are experts in our practice
- Once we have placed you, you will again be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries right up until your start date
- Our survey has found that we have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free!
- We are open and honest in all processes and when providing our candidates with feedback
Interested in this fantastic role? Please call or email your up to date CV and contact number to to be considered!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy