Graduate Publisher Executive Internship- Kids Advertising- London- Paid Internship
Our client is making the digital world safe for kids. They are the biggest kids digital media platform on the planet, reaching over a quarter of a billion kids each month across mobile, web, and online video. Their technology powers the global infrastructure for digital kids media and they are the world's leading experts in data privacy, powering safe compliant digital activity for hundreds of brands and content owners around the world.
Delivering effective, high performing advertising campaigns for many of the biggest clients in their industry, they work with Lego, Warner Bros, Hasbro, Disney, Nintendo, and many others.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
How can your intern expect to spend their day?
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a Publisher Executive Intern to work closely with the Publisher Development Manager and Marketplace Operations team on all aspects of publisher management for the company globally.
You will receive full training and gain experience in the following.
- Working with publishers to their build vision and strategy for 2017, helping to generate revenue and grow their business.
- Managing publisher revenue, from CPM rate negotiation through to invoicing.
- Managing publisher inventory so that it is being monetised as efficiently as possible, through leveraging the platform.
- Working with the global team to help execute a sophisticated global pricing strategy.
- Developing a good technical understanding to facilitate the resolution of technical issues by flagging with AdOps and following up.
- Building an excellent knowledge of DFP, other third party ad networks to advise best set up and troubleshoot.
- Building rapport and relationships with publishers through advice, expertise, and education to ensure happy publishers.
- Building the ability to advise on compliance and best practice.
- Developing an excellent understanding of the company’s product offering, including additional revenue streams, turning a publisher into a partner.
- Working closely with all teams to ensure that everyone is an expert on the publisher offering.
- Presenting the company’s publishers’ offering to sales including creative custom content to statistics on reach and performance metrics.
- Ensuring that all publisher information is centralised, easily accessible, up to date, and clear for sales, creative, product, and ad operations teams.
What can your intern expect to gain?
- A genuine opportunity to learn and grow through clear direction and hands on mentorship from an experienced Senior Management team.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced, constantly changing industry.
Tell us about your ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- BA/BSc 2.1 degree or equivalent relevant work experience in digital media and technology sector.
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills.
- Experience building relationships.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to work effectively with many different teams and people.
- Self-motivated and thorough.
- Sound, quick decision-making skills.
- Thrives working in an extremely fast-paced environment, juggling multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Enjoys the pressure of a high-growth business environment.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.