Project Manager - French Speaking - £50-60k - West Yorkshire
The Project Manager is responsible for the implementation, planning and resourcing of the deployment of the product to both rental and construction customers. The fundamental purpose of the Project Manager is to ensure delivery on time and on budget, to identify additional resource requirements and to identify scope creep and act accordingly during the deployment phase. The project manager is responsible for liaising with the customer and all departments of the business to ensure project objectives are met and communicated effectively across the company. We need a Project Manager with 10 years’ minimum experience of junior members of staff. He or She will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
Role & Responsibilities
• Ability to create and manage a project plan with effective gates and dependencies.
• Manage Capacity and resources to ensure that projects move forward in a timely manner
• Ability to communicate and plan effectively with all levels of the internal business clarifying all questions in a timely manner
• Ability to create functional specifications and to develop same in conjunction with both customer and R&D team
• Provide training for Train-the-trainer scenarios both pre and post implementation and work with the Customer Care Manager to identify additional training requirements over the customer lifetime.
• Document best practice effectively and use best practice approach to customer deployment.
• Deliver best practice workflows to the customer and work with the customer to meet specific process requirements through configuration of the application
• Ability to work with Implementation Specialists in BI and Integration to deliver technical solutions seamlessly
• Work with the R&D team to identify possible future roadmap items
• 5 years’ experience in Project Management.
• Familiarity with Project Management software’s collaboration and time management tools (OpenAir, Microsoft Project)
• Experience with Process Improvement
• Advanced time management and analytical skills
• Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Excellent client facing and external/internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
• PMP/PRINCE II certification