Salary: £17,500 + Benefits and lots of overtime
Similar Job Titles: QA Auditor - Quality Assurance - Quality Inspector - Quality Controller - Quality Auditor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a QA Coordinator to join a fantastic food manufacturer in the Sandy area.
This FMCG Organisation is looking for someone that wants to get in to the Technical arena. The below is an example of what to expect in this QA Coordinator role.
You do not have to have the below experience to apply.
QA Coordinator Main Duties
- To provide a supporting role for within the QA department for Production, analysing product to ensure compliance with specifications.
- To provide a supporting role for Purchasing and NPD analysing product received or during development.
- To report analysis manually and electronically and to create certificates of analysis when required.
- To carry out calibration of laboratory and associated equipment
- To work within the scope of the Company Quality Management System.
- To work within the Health and Safety guidelines when carrying out laboratory duties.
- Maintain lab related samples storage areas in tidy, hygienic and safe condition.
- Ensure that the laboratory is kept in a tidy, hygienic and safe condition.
ABOUT US - Proactive Technical Recruitment
Specialising in food & drink production, with an additional growing presence across pharmaceutical, injection moulding and household care, Proactive' s FMCG division is broken into four niche and specialist teams; Engineering, Technical, Production and Senior Appointments.
Operating from a network of offices, covering London, Egham, Milton Keynes and Brighton, Proactive supply permanent and contract labour to clients nationwide. Utilising a long track record of successful partnerships, we understand the challenges that you currently face, working alongside you to find the right role.
If you feel you have the drive and determination to succeed at this company then please apply today and we will support you through the entire process of application.
We are looking for the UK's top engineering talent and would love you to send across your CV to or please give me a call on .
I will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Proactive also offer a referral scheme for successful applicants - if you know anyone that could be suited to this position then please contact Proactive with their details and if they are placed by Proactive you will receive between £100-250. *T&Cs apply*
Proactive Technical Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Proactive Technical Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.