Holiday Home Sales Manager
Purpose Of Role:
To ensure overall profits, success and smooth running of the Holiday Home Sales Office by maintaining high standards of customer service and team member effectiveness, adhering to and promoting the Company Values along with Company best practice and legal compliance. To actively increase sales and profit of the department by the selling of holiday homes to New and Part Exchange Customers
Regional Sales Manager /Park General Manager
Holiday Home Sales Advisor/Park Sales Team
- Developing and maintaining relationships with owners, holidaymakers, internal and external customers.
- Gaining feedback from both owners and holidaymakers on the services and facilities provided on park
- Resolving customer queries by using a positive approach and putting yourself in the customers' shoes.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer concerns and compliments following the company guidelines.
- Maintain a continuous positive dialogue with customers to ensure the sale of holiday homes is supported from initial transaction to final delivery and handover including a full and final check on all relevant documentation.
- Monitor and help proactively resolve after sales complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
Health & Safety
- The Company operates a Food Safety Policy together with a Health & Safety Policy. These are legal requirements to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of all employees, customers and guests and visitors whilst on company premises.
- To ensure that you complete the company Health & Safety training programme, "Your Safety Matters" and follow guidelines as set.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself, colleagues, customers and general public at all times.
- You must report accidents, incidents and hazards regarding Health & Safety to your Manager immediately.
- To ensure that fire regulations are adhered to at all times and assist with evacuation procedures, if and when required.
- Adhering to Parkdean administration procedures, including monetary transactions paying particular attention to cash and credit card limits.
- Completing weekly figures effectively for submission to the general manager and Gosforth.
- Managing prospects/lead bank effectively through the use of CRM system.
- Organising all related administrative processes and managing the team members responsible to ensure all tasks and responsibilities are completed successfully.
- Correctly prepare Holiday Home Sales handover documents paying meticulous attention to detail.
- Agree, prepare and distribute the employee rota for Holiday Home Sales ensuring cover to maximise all sales opportunities.
- Ensure that commission claims are correctly completed and submitted to deadline.
- To communicate with other members of your team, both internally and externally in a professional and courteous manner.
- To work together with your fellow team members to produce standards of excellence within your department and aiming to exceed customer expectations.
- You may at times be required to assist with duties not directly linked to your Job Description but commensurate with your position from time to time. Your co-operation will be appreciated but not abused.