Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive – Worcestershire
Salary up to £20,000
Our client is a niche travel business who are expanding their offer in a growing market. They are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive who will be able to grow with the business. This role will be responsible for supporting the delivery and implementation of an integrated marketing and communications strategy, to build brand awareness, customer retention and conversion.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to create, manage and deliver annual integrated online and offline marketing communications plans to support product offering – taking ownership of particular areas
- Manage timelines, develop materials and measure success
- Management and optimisation of website and web development agency – design and content incorporating SEO and PPC
- Ability to write creatively for website content and through delivery of inspirational and integrated blogs
- Responsibility of tracking, measuring and analysing activity and results (including analytics), identify opportunities and proactively make recommendations to Marketing Manager
- Ensure all communications are accurate, on brand, and consistent with UK marketing positioning and key messaging
- Taking ownership of above activities to achieve agreed monthly targets
- Relevant Marketing / Communications qualification and / or 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Experience of working across ecommerce, SEO, PPC
- Experience of managing and creating website content
- Experience of analytics (Google analytics understanding and experience) and enthusiasm to continually improve and optimise campaigns
- Excellent creative and copywriting skills
- Agency management experience
- Communications skills; ability to talk with clients face to face and a good phone manner
- Advanced in Microsoft Office systems such as Excel and Word
- Good account management skills/ ability to build relationships with key partners
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.