Corporate Finance Manager
Our client is a world leading corporate finance boutique who are looking to hire an Manager to join their team.
The Role of Corporate Finance Manager
This is an advisory role - providing future clients with:
- Mergers, buyouts, disposals, growth capital and debt financing, exit planning and exit strategy reports
- Business and sector research
- Business and financial modelling
- Business valuations
- Business planning
- Strategic advice
The Candidate for Corporate Finance Manager
- A minimum of five years’ relevant experience in similar roles
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification desirable but not essential providing financial experience and acumen can be clearly demonstrated
Salary stated is basic. Plus excellent benefits.