Senior SEO Executive
Do you want to join one of the fastest growing and most ambitious insurance companies in Manchester? Are you a talented and adept in all things SEO? If you have previous experience in a digital role then we have the job for you!
Located in Manchester, our clients are a top insurance company who are currently expanding and are looking for fresh talent to join their growing team. The company provides a fast-paced working environment, perfect for a passionate individual looking to make an impact! The Senior SEO Executive will be responsible for working with the Digital Manager and the digital agency partner to advance the company’s SEO strategy for the website and ultimately increase their return on investment. The company is looking for an individual who is passionate about all things digital, an effective communicator who is able to generate new and stimulating ideas.
Responsibilities of the Senior SEO Executive:
- Use SEO software to supervise the website’s performance
- Co-operate with IT to improve the content of the website
- Develop and expand SEO objectives alongside the Digital Manager and digital agency partner
- Collaborate with Social Media and Content Executives to maximise exposure through social media campaigns, improve the content of the website through keyword targeting and to reflect the market-leading qualities of the brand through subjective blog posts
- Report on work to the marketing team and the company
- Improve the trust scores, domain authorities and relevant page authority
- Generate backlinks from relevant websites
- Improve visibility in SERPs in order to improve and optimise website traffic
The Ideal Candidate:
- Educated to a degree level
- A strong track record of advancing and improving SEO campaigns across several websites
- A strong track record of writing high quality content for several websites
- Able to convey commercial tone of voice through writing
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Experienced in relevant SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Moz, SEMrush and Majestic
This job is the perfect opportunity to refine your SEO skillset in a challenging and dynamic role for a top company. If this sounds like your dream job then get in touch!