Loans Admin / Trade Finance - SME Bank
A prestigious SME Bank based in London are actively seeking a Senior Credit Administrative Officer to join their rapidly expanding business.
The ideal candidate will possess 3-5 years experience within Loans Admin, covering payments and working closely with SWIFT payment messages. Should you have exposure or experience within Trade Finance this would be extremely desirable.
- All administration relating to refinancing L/C refinance loan transactions including documentation, system input, correspondence and calculations.
- Prepares and processes all Bilateral & Syndicated loan documentation and associated administration.
- Prepares and processes all past due loan documentation and associated administration
- Processes discount requests on behalf of customers which include AML and Discount Facility documentation.
- Prepares and processes all forfaiting transactions including liaison with the relevant counterparty, calculation of proceeds, and input of transactions into the Bank’s systems
- Prepares and processes all Agency loan documentation and associated administration.
- Responsible for preparing letters, SWIFT messages, faxes and telexes relating to the business of the Credit Administration Department.
- Be familiar and provide cover for Treasury Bank Office products and functions of the Bank.