Advanced Nurse Practitioner ANP, Nottingham
We are recruiting an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for a superb practice based near Nottingham. The practice has strength and depth in terms of their clinical team; it boasts excellent retention rates and a good skill mix, including Pharmacist support. It's a highly supportive environment both in terms of your career, but also in recognising the need to strike a good work/life balance. The practice offers a wide range of services, and actively encourage their ANPs to get involved. The practice has a strong track record in relation to developing their Clinicians; supporting the development of special interests.
- £40,000 - £52,000 (depending on experience)
- Payment of indemnity
- NHS Pension
- Study Leave
- Bank Holidays
- Successful, forward-thinking GP practice
- Distinguished group of GP partners, each with a range of special interests
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Diverse Clinical Team, including ANPs
- First-rate admin support; significantly reduced the % of paperwork going to Clinicians
- Purpose built GP premises; geared towards an environment that encourages working with a number of allied health professionals
- Completely flexible; 2 - 5 days considered
- Reasonable patient numbers and well-structured day
- Flexibility on session times, for those with external responsibilities
- Specialist Interests Supported and Encouraged
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Competitive remuneration
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Competitive weeks' holiday
- Equivalent of 5 days protected CPD time
- Career progression (support in developing areas of interest)
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Superb working environment
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on .
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right Advanced Nurse Practitioner & notice period.
A great time to join the practice as it continues to grow and develop. Excellent working environment with phenomenal support; good work/life balance.