A progressive and pioneering high-technology business are looking for a dynamic Electronics Inspector, with excellent technical skills, to join their Inspection team.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electronics Inspector to join a world-leading company at the forefront of leading-edge technology.
Electronics Inspector Requirements:
- Proven experience in a PCB inspector role
- Previous experience of surface mount (SMT), conventional and unit manufacturing processes
- Inspecting and hand soldering skills to meet requirements for IPC-J-STD-001, IPC-610 Class 3
- Proven understanding of industry standards and regulations
- Able to fully contribute to continuous improvements
Electronics Inspector Responsibilities:
- Electronics assembly inspection
- Performs/prepares inspection activities before, during and after product manufacturing
- Maintains manufacturing documentation
- Working in accordance with ISO9001 certified quality management systems requirements
Do your skills meet the requirements for this Electronics Inspector position? If they do, please click on Apply now to get in touch!