Senior Motor Injury Handler
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding unit within AXA Insurance. Commercial Property claims is growing year on year, expanding its knowledge in property, farming and motor.
In addition to handling your own case load of claims up to £100K you will coach and develop your team to achieve stronger results. You will be the point of contact for complaints to resolution and handle potential fraudulent claims.
AXA works hard to maintain ournumber 1 spot on the Bokerbility Survey and we have dedicated and specialisedclaims handlers offering a bespoke and prestigious service.
Along with your technical knowledge we will need you to offer an exceptional service to maintain our reputation and to deliver such an experience that our customers feel like a VIP
What will you need?
For this role you will need to be self motivated and be able to work under own initiative. We will also need to demonstrate an understanding of how to ‘size a problem’ and develop a solution and also be a strong innovative thinker not constrained by typical boundaries.
Skills, knowledge & Experience essential for the role include
- Technical Personal Injury knowledge is essential.
- Highly developed in Quantum assessment.
- Evidence of coaching a team.
- Progressing to ACII or equivalent preferred
- Good knowledge of a wide range of common office software.
- Good influencing skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service experience and ability to manage expectations effectively.
- Educated to GCSE level.
- Evidence of working in a team.
- A clear aspiration to learn and develop.
- A confident manner.
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 25 days annual leave
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Additional job board published information
Please ensure your application is completed and officially submitted on-line by the closing date.
Successful submissions will be acknowledged by email.
Please note we are unable to accept applications via email.
Stacey Davies, Resourcing Partner,