Senior Digital Analyst - Fashion Retail
Senior Digital Analyst - Retail/Fashion
This is an exciting new opportunity to work as a Senior Digital Analyst for a famous British fashion brand. You will be providing expert analysis and insights about general performance and customer behaviour across all platforms and be responsible for identifying emerging trends and making recommendations to stakeholders. You should have a thirst for working in data-rich environments and a history of using data to maximise ecommerce performance. This role will work closely with the CRM teams, so you will also be evaluating ROI across digital channels and making recommendations to maximise the marketing spend.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide both regular and ad hoc reports to stakeholders with recommendations and insights for decision making, combined with your own deep dive analyses to identify insights.
- Take ownership of web analytics reporting, determining what reports are available, the navigation structure as well as distribution.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders within the business, especially within the marketing and CRM team.
- Look for opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of user needs, behaviours and trends to support wider business priorities and strategic goals
- Take the initiative to drive forwards key reporting and adapt this to match the needs and KPIs of the eCRM team
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Must have several years of web analytics experience with a strong track record of development and success using Google Analytics.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Experience using Tableau, Business Objects or other enterprise BI tools (e.g. QlikView, SSRS) would be ideal.
- Interested in the world of fashion and online retail / ecommerce
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex information and maintain strong working relationships with diverse groups.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the apply link on this page, or contact Paul Wainwright at Harnham for more information
Digital Analytics, Web Analyst, Google Analytics, SQL, Tableau, CRM, Social, Customer Acquisition, KPI