Head of Advice - London
I am currently working with a Chartered IFA in London who have won multiple awards and have consistently been identified as one of the Top 100 Financial Planning Firms by Citywire. With continuous improvement and company growth my client are looking to recruit for a newly established position of Head of Advice.
The role will be to work alongside the MD & Operations Director sitting on the Senior Management team to oversee the company's entire financial planning structure & proposition. This would include:
- Making sure that they are offering their clients the best possible advice
- Creating an Advice manual for the business
- Looking at client fee's to make sure that they are competitive
- Analysing current procedures and make appropriate changes for a better dynamic & company efficiency
- Looking at their templates & client reports to make sure they are the possible way to present advice back to clients
- Comparing products and investment strategy including heading up the Investment Committee
As this is a brand new role in the company my client is open to the type of person/profile they are considering. What they are looking for is an experience Financial Planning professional that is technically astute ideally being Chartered or Certified. The type of roles you may of had in the past is Head of Technical, Head of Proposition or in fact Head of Advice.
For the position my client will look to pay up to £60,000 basic plus bonus & benefits.
This a unique & exciting opportunity to work for a company who have always been ahead the curve including being the first company to use a leading platform provider and have always been fee based operation upon setting up 10 years ago.
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills & experience please send your CV through to apply or call for more information.