Senior Marketing Executive
Support the Marketing Manager delivering communications and product marketing campaigns ranging from product launches, collateral and sales support. This is a hands on role creating engaging copy and also managing external agencies based at the head office in Brighton.
Our client is a leading name within financial services supporting individuals and businesses, they have an established marketing function who can provide continued development and progression. They have a strong brand in the market and are developing market leading propositions which will lead the market into the new year. The Senior Marketing Executive role will be based at the head office in Brighton.
The Senior Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Manager in delivering marketing and communication campaigns across on and offline channels, key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement marketing and communication plans
- Maintain a range of collateral and product marketing tool kits
- Brand and guidelines ownership for product lines and marketing collateral
- Create engaging and accurate copy for print and online
- Management of external agencies
- Budget management
- End to end campaign management
To be right for the Senior Marketing Executive role you will have a track record in marketing and owning campaigns, you will be a strong copywriter and will have an understanding of financial services or regulated industry marketing. You will have managed external agencies and have a strong eye for detail.
Salary on offer is up to £37,000 plus benefits