Independent Financial Adviser (Dumfries)
You'll be working for a specialist wealth management company providing a full scope of financial advice with a national team of advisers. Providing a truly holistic approach, the company offers its services to private clients, trusts, charities and pension funds. The company is headquartered in London with offices across the UK. Right now, we are on an extensive growth plan and are looking for quality Financial Advisers to join our team on the journey and benefit from being part of these exciting times.
Successful candidates must have:
• A Diploma (Dip PFS, Level 4) or equivalent, preferably Chartered status
• Minimum of 3 (ideally 5+) years’ experience as a Financial Adviser
• A proven track record through successful past performance in advisory roles
• The ability to build and maintain long term client relationships on a fee basis
• Excellent technical/product knowledge and communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate a holistic financial planning strategies & solutions
• Salary negotiable from £30,000 to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits
• Existing client base in the Dumfries area will be supplied due to a recent business acquisition that has been made in the area
• Full support (marketing, admin and compliance)
• Work from home (fully paid expenses) or from local office
• Final package will depend on level of experience, subject to the area and clients that you will inherit.