Secretary / Legal Secretary
Secretary / Legal Secretary - Spider. The Regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters are pleased to be supporting a highly-regarded company in their search for a Secretary / Legal Secretary. Established in 1979, this successful legal firm provide practical legal advice across a variety of sectors.
As a Secretary / Legal Secretary, you will be responsible for audio typing to a high standard alongside the timely completion of general administration duties to support this prestigious team of legal professionals.
Other key responsibilities within this role:
- Accurately type correspondence and documents from digital dictation and written text
- Resolve queries or pass on messages as required
- Efficiently file and collate data
- Manage client/ employee appointments
- Send standard introductory and update letters / emails
- Liaising with client, counsel, and court and other third-parties.
- Record and manage dates in the firm`s central diary
- Respect client confidentiality at all times.
- Report formal complaints for investigation when relevant
- Attend training as requested.
The successful candidate will be able to show evidence of the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Work well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel
- Typing speed- 60 words per minute
- Good interpersonal skills
- Legal Office experience
- Recent secretarial experience
On offer is a salary of £18,500 per annum dependant on experience, and benefits including 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays plus the office is closed between Christmas and New Year. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established company and work with an extremely dedicated team.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this incredibly successful company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiters. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire.
Additional keywords: Secretary, audio typing, typing, administrator, customer service, systems
By applying for this role, you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruiters will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment.