Finance Executive - Part Time
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a part time Finance Executive seeking to join a fast-growing business at a significant period of growth. This is a business who make a real difference and being a part of the success of this business will be rewarding in many ways.
As the Finance Executive, you will report into the Finance Manager. This standalone role is a hands-on position which will manage all aspects of the finance function.
- Handling supplier invoices and matching to purchase orders.
- Processing supplier invoices on Sage.
- Monitor and review of outstanding invoices with prompt resolution of queries.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Process month end payment runs to suppliers based on invoices approved for payment.
- Posting all bank payments and receipts to Sage.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations and invoice discounting reconciliations.
- Check credit card statements & expenses and receipts to ensure they are accurately recorded.
- Preparation and issue of Sales Invoices.
- Manage the Credit Control and Sales Ledger function, including preparation of customer statements.
- Chasing aged debtors.
- Preparing data for the sales team from Sage reports / excel.
- General admin tasks and customer management as necessary.
The ideal candidate for the position of Finance Executive will be good fun to be around with exceptional communication skills to engage with all levels of the business. You will have a high level of attention to detail with a strong understanding and fantastic knowledge of Sage (Line 50 & Payroll), Excel, Word and Outlook etc
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a bright and dynamic team in a rewarding company, please apply now.