An exciting opportunity to join a bright and dynamic team as a Reservations Agent responsible for handling, converting and closing enquiries to successful conclusion within agreed service levels.
The key objective is to achieve the company, team and personal targets by accurately processing each enquiry and generating the necessary documentation, ensuring the client’s expectations are met in line with agreed standard operating procedures and service level guidelines. You will be expected to maximise conversion opportunities to achieve set targets.
- The ability to manage, close and convert enquiries.
- Customer service focused and an enthusiasm to exceed client’s expectation.
- Consultative and empathetic approach to client’s needs.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good time management.
- Team player, able to lead by example.
- High level of interpersonal skills including the ability to be able to interact with people at all levels.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Flexible attitude to working outside of core job role and working hours.
- Professional appearance and demeanour.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
You will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to effectively organise your own daily tasks. Experience in the serviced apartment industry or a background in the travel industry is an advantage but not essential.
If you are seeking an opportunity to work with a diverse and dynamic team to achieve in a rewarding environment, please apply now.