Capital Planning Analyst
A genuine market leader within Surrey and the gneral insurance market, is currently looking to recruit an experienced Solvency II Capital Analyst. You will be based out of Reigate which has excellent commuting links from Surrey and Sussex, car or train.
Reporting into the Head of Technical Accounting and Regulatory Reporting, your duties will include;
- Produce papers for the Finance committee regarding capital planning and the capital implications of various strategic options
- Capital forecasting & modelling for the business/group providing accurate Solvency 2 coverage projections
- You will be responsible for the reporting of actual vs forecast Solvency capital on a monthly basis
- Providing advice on the capital implications of various strategic options via scenario modelling
- Produce accurate models/forecasts of the Group and subsidiary's regulatory capital
- Working and building effective relationships with internal and external auditors, regulatory bodies and senior stakeholders
The successful candidate will need to be fully qualified, ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a proven track record in Solvency II capital planning. You will need to be comfortable being hands on but still operating at a senior level, working with key stakeholders.
Salary on offer will be between £70,000-£80,000 plus 10% bonus, excellent pension package and extensive benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.