Scrub Nurse / ODP
Edinburgh Private Hospital
Scrub Nurse or ODP required for large busy private hospital in Edinburgh
You will be required to undertake all aspects of clinical work in the theatre area and provide a high standard of patient care and safety in accordance with the organisations philosophy, objectives, policies and legal requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Relevant theatre experience as a scrub practitioner
- Evidence of competence as a scrub practitioner
- Knowledge of current research, key issues and development in theatre practice
- Good experience in scrubbing for a variety of surgeries
- Knowledge of Health & Safety/Risk Management within the operating department
- NMC Registered Nurse Part 1 or ODP with active registration
Salary for this post is negotiable but the client can is looking to pay between £24,000 - £28,000 for the right person.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Rheann on 0161804 7555 or email your most up to date CV to
Keywords: RGN, theatre, scrub, scrub practitioner, theatre nurse, clinical, theatre practice, scrub nurse / ODP, medical and nursing, edinburgh, scrub practitioner, operating department practitioner