Business Admin Trainer/Assessor
Are you a Tutor or Trainer considering a fresh challenge? Looking for a new opportunity in Education? Then REED Education want to hear from you!
Title – Business Admin Assessor/Trainer
Our REED Further Education branch are currently working with a fantastic training provider on two exciting new roles in the North Yorkshire area.
Starting on a full time permanent basis, the training provider are looking for committed and enthusiastic Business Admin Tutors/Assessors to join them in delivering outstanding training across North Yorkshire.
The training provider:
• Specialists in education, traineeships, apprenticeships and employment.
• 30 years’ experience of delivering high quality training and accredited qualifications.
• Offer employees a range of company benefits, including life assurance and performance related pay increase
• Delivering relevant units of competence and assessing learners progress in Business Admin
• Maintaining records and caseloads of learner files
• Providing one to one support and tutorials with individual learners
What you will need:
• Assessing qualification (e.g. A1, CAVA, D32/33)
• 1 years’ experience assessing Business Admin within FE
• Industry related experience within an office, secretarial or similar setting
• A commitment to education, training and lifelong learning
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• Access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Further Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Did you know?
- Reed Further Education offer market leading pay rates; along with additional holiday pay.
- We have specialist dedicated recruitment consultants to take care of every part of the recruitment process, and meet all our candidates face to face. If you are interested in registering in person, please give us a call on 0161 817 2682
All candidates who register with Reed Education will have 2 years’ referencing taken up and will be required to have a DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business