Automotive PDI Centre Manager
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Manager required in Poole.
Salary: Up to £25,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive PDI Centre Manager Required For Vehicle Repair Centre - Poole
Automotive Vehicle PDI Centre / Workshop Manager Required In The Poole, Bournemouth Area!
This role is the management and running of our clients PDi operation in Poole which purchases vehicles, carries out a range of remedial works from smart repairs, light mechanical works, servicing, M.O.T and tyres replacements.
Duties and Tasks
We are looking for someone who can:
* Manage a team of mechanics, repairers and valeters
* Mange 3rd party suppliers and smart repairers
* Liaise with the buying department
* Mange the workflow of cars ready for delivery to customers
* Be able to help with mechanical and diagnostic issues
* Teach staff how to asses any vehicle refurbishments
* Be an effective communicator across several departments in the business
* Manage problematic vehicles
* As the PDI centre is RAC approved run the branch to the RAC standards set
* Reports into the Head of Logistics
Experience & Qualifications Required
* Ideally a minimum of 5 years' experience in mechanics and diagnostics
* Min 2 years' experience in managing a team
* You are happy to provide hands on help if required with vehicles
* 21 Days Holiday
* Flexible Benefits package, inc: Buying Additional Holiday, Medical Cash Plans, Childcare Vouchers
* Pension Plan
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5:30pm and occasional Saturday's.
£20-25k dependent on experience
To apply for this position, please send your CV to Laurie Scott stating Job Reference No. J69417- PDI Centre Manager - Wiltshire.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on if you wish to discuss this copyright.