Motor Vehicle Technician - Northamptonshire
Are you looking for a new thrilling opportunity within a main dealership local to home? Based in Northamptonshire, a successful dealership is looking to appoint a driven and motivated Motor Vehicle Technician to be part of their growing team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone willing to learn new things and grow with in a fantastic and well respected automotive group.
- You will be responsible for carrying out diagnostic, mechanical or electrical repairs and make sure this is done a timely manner, as well as providing services to vehicles.
- Liaise effectively with the Workshop controller and Service manager to do with all work going
- ahead in the workshop.
- Communicating in a professional manner with customers about the problems with their vehicles and update them on any delays that could be involved.
- Take part in leading the rest of the technicians within the workshop.
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies.
What we are looking?
- A fully qualified Technician with NVQ Level 3
- Driven and customer focused individual
- Excellent automotive and technical knowledge
- The ability to work well alone and within a team
What's on offer?
£24,000 - £27,000 basic
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm
Saturday on a rota
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups. We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level. Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.