Maintenance Engineer Electrical Bias
We have an opportunity for a Electrically Bias Maintenance Engineer to join a large manufacturing site in Ebbw Vale, reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Attend breakdowns as a priority
- Getting equipment up and running in shortest time possible to correct safety and quality standards.
- Carrying permanent corrective out work after production to ensure fault doesn't reoccur.
- Identifying and carrying out improvements to equipment to improve quality and or efficiency.
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance on equipment and site facilities.
- Maintaining site services e.g. heating, water system, drainage, security.
- To get involved in any other projects/improvements as necessary.
- Assist / train production operatives with operation issues.
- Minimum HNC in related discipline or relevant apprenticeship.
- Experience and understanding of the basic use of Robots (Nachi, Motoman)
- Use of Pneumatic actuators and control.
- Electrical installations to 17th Edition Regulations or equivalent.
- Logical fault finding approach.
- PLC interrogation / fault finding (Omron, Mitsubishi).