An Automotive company currently experiencing an exciting period of growth is looking for a Quality Manager to join their team located at their South Wales facility. This opportunity will suit a Quality Manager/Senior Quality Engineer who has 5 years+ experience of working within the automotive industry. A generous salary circa £40K-£50K (dependent on experience) is being offered. If this is the sort of opportunity you are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be working alongside the Managing Director & Engineering Manager to ensure successful delivery of products to their clients, in addition to managing the quality team (currently 5 people). Furthermore, the successful candidate will be responsible for the: management of quality systems, the implementation and upkeep of TS16949 and to ensure that all products are produced to the highest Safety & Quality standards.
Skills / Experience
- Significant experience working in a 1st tier automotive environment, ideally with management or leadership experience of a quality team.
- Strong QMS & Process implementation experience.
- Strong Supplier Quality Engineering Focus
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely to all levels, both within the organisation and with customers / suppliers
- Able to work as a constructive member of a team, and have strong sense of responsibility
- Confidence and ability to deal with customers in challenging environments
- Professionalism; displays a positive attitude toward company strategy
- Proven ability to be able to work well and deliver results, even in times of pressure.
- Flexible to respond to business and customer changes.
Highly Desirable Certifications:
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- MSA,FMEA,SPC,APQP, or PPAP
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- CQI Charted Quality Professional (CQP)
- ISO/TS16949 Auditor
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Richard Pearson at Yolk Recruitment on 02920-220-078.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately