Sellick Partnership are assisting in the recruitment of a Pensions Officer, specialising in systems, to join a large organisation based in Cleveland.
The post holder will be a member of the System Support Team will assist the Systems Coordinator in ensuring that the team functions efficiently and provides a high quality service.
- Day to day operational responsibility for the heywood Altair Pensions Administration System
- Data manipulation, information transfer and file transfers
- Extracting data and producing reports using electronic reporting tools
- Use of Microsoft Office products especially Access and Excel
- Support to system users
- Responsible for the operation/administration of the unit's internal servers, pc's and printers
- Processing monthly and daily payrolls
- To respect confidentiality and all Data Protection principles at all times
The successful candidate will…
- Have experience of working within the occupational pensions industry and with heywood's Axis or Altair
- Have a high standard of education
- Have a high degree of knowledge about IT systems in general and be proficient in the use Microsoft Office products.
- Be competent in the production of written work and able to understand and comment on complex legislation
- Be credible and comfortable in dealing with pension scheme members, senior managers and business partners
If this position is of interest, please apply within or contact Rebecca Hutton at Sellick Partnership