£25k-£28k per annum
You will help the Marketing Team discover new opportunities, understand emerging challenges and gauge the success of their marketing efforts. You will actively contribute to achieving their goals through analysis, planning and reporting.
- Provide market and competitor insight and analysis enabling them to respond quickly to trends, threats and opportunities
- Contribute to developing a greater understanding of how their consumers perceive them and what their customers think about them to shape their service offering and marketing
- Support the development and delivery of a marketing planning process across the group covering 29 locations
- Work closely with other areas e.g. Call Centre, Sales Teams and Finance to develop end to end marketing analysis right across the customer journey
- Lead discussions with 3rd party insight providers e.g. Internet, Research, Call-tracking and Affiliate lead suppliers to improve quality of shared reporting and insight
- Provide recommendations for the adoption of 3rd party and in house reporting tools
- Create a suite of regular and relevant marketing reports for the marketing team using a variety of tools e.g. daily and weekly dashboards, monthly reports
- Work closely with Marketing Director to develop monthly board presentation deck
- Create a series of early warning indicators for marketing operations e.g. Web errors, Google errors, Lead management errors etc.
- Support the development and delivery of a marketing budgeting process, creating controls and return on investment calculations
Please send your CV and covering letter by following the 'apply now' button below.
Agenda Partnership are acting as an agency to support our client with this recruit.