Office Manager - fantastic opportunity! up to 40k, Hemel Hempstead
Are you an experienced Office Manager looking for a new challenge working in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment?
This role has a fantastic salary of up to £35k depending on experience and benefits including 25 days holiday, pension, health insurance, free parking and discounted gym membership!
In this role, you will provide the business with appropriate and adequate facilities required to support a busy office of 50 staff. The diversity of this role means you will be involved in many aspects of the company including various projects. With a range of responsibilities, you need to be a great all-rounder, an expert multi-tasker and have plenty of energy.
Additionally, you will oversee maintenance, planning, administration, office services, facilities engineering, environmental, and safety.
- Manage and plan all essential local facilities services such as reception, security, business continuity, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering and environmental activities
- Manage the allocation and utilisation of space and resources for building
- Management of storage and recording of facilities stock
- Be first point of contact for all facilities related contractor relationships
- Investigate, identify and implement improved services and cost savings
Health and safety
- Provide a high quality safe working environment, which is compliant with current health & safety legislation, other relevant environmental regulations, company standards
- Supervise the fire officers and first aiders ensuring that their training is up to date.
- Ensure there is a current, documented, tested and communicated evacuation plan
- Significant experience of managing a building, and facilities services
- Practical experience in property lease, contracts & agreement management
- Project management experience
- Experience in developing, implementing, and managing a business continuity plan
- Ability to set and enforce deadlines
- Health & Safety and security skills gathered in a corporate office environment
This position will mainly support the Hemel office but may require very occasional travel.
Salary: up to £35k
Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, health insurance, free parking and discounted gym membership
Hours: Mon-Fri, 8.30am - 5pm
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.