Property Manager - North East & Yorks
We are looking for a tenacious Property Manager who will pro-actively manage, retain and grow a portfolio of properties, for the busy North East & Yorkshire area of our leading, nationwide Property Management Company. With experience of managing Leasehold residential blocks, your portfolio will cover an area in the North East region, but exact locations will be confirmed on joining.
Salary includes annual car allowance and is based on relevant experience.
Your role will include:
Ensuring that Block Management services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place via regular site visits.
- Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meetings as well as regular client and lessee liaison
- Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level time-frames.
- Coordination and management of maintenance issues with consideration of all parties.
- Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
You will demonstrate:
- Knowledge and experience of the residential property management industry and Block management in particular.
- Ideally IRPM qualified or working toward a professional qualification
- Understanding of Service Charge Accounts, leases and associated legislation
- An excellent communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships
In return for your hard work, we ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. Such as a dedicated health & safety team and efficient back office team who provide legal and accounting support.
By demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic attitude, you will be rewarded with further job related training, development and career progression opportunities within the organisation. There is also sponsorship for further qualifications, including a MSc. Property Management & Investment at De Montfort University.
You will be entitled to an annual car allowance and with 22 days holiday per annum (increases with service), discounted Gym membership, Pension plan, Life Assurance and a host of other company benefits.
Monday to Friday; 9 - 5.30pm
RMG embraces diversity and equal opportunity in the workplace.
The Residential Management Group Limited - see our website rmguk.com for more information, is a one of the country’s leading property companies with integrity and excellence as part of our core values.