Group Programme Manager
Job Title Senior Programme Manager
Industry Automotive Interiors
Location - UK or Germany
Note - Requires a lot of work travel
Salary 50k - 70k + 10% Bonus + Ben’s - depending on experience
To manage program to exceed both OEM and company expectations and business plans. Maintain alignment with the global program. Keep direct contact with OEM and Company Suppliers. Coordinate the activities of Programme Manager in JIT, Programme Manager in Metals and Programme Manager in Trim.
Planning, managing and controlling all PDP activities, ensuring all deliverables are completed.
- Leading the program team through effective communication and coordination with metals, trim and JIT.
- Support the global programme as a single contact for the EU project.
- Ensuring effective communication and reporting to the suppliers, Customer and JIT plants and customer
- Managing the programme team effectively in order to meet all customer and internal timing milestones
- Manage the resident project manager in JIT, Metal and Trim to ensure the tasks and deliverables are clear and meet the project milestones.
- Providing and interface to all internal departments on programme specific requirements
- Assuring adequate programme planning to meet customer and internal needs
- Conducting regular programme reviews and phase and gate reviews in line with PDP
- Facilitating high level interaction with the Customer and suppliers and internally where required
- Undertaking any other given responsibilities as a result of operational necessity.
- Support the development of the a new plant with programme specific execution
- Ensuring compliance to all Company and plant health, safety and environmental work practices and procedures along with legislative requirements.
Experience: • Engineering / Technical degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (desirable) otherwise relevant skills gained through experience in a like role.
- Initiate action and to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformities relating to the product, process and system
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels
- Raise red flags
- Provide timing information to a customer
- Clear reporting internal and external
Work Based Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills including both written and verbal communication.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Business decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong presentation, organizational and influencing skills.
- PC literate - Microsoft Office (including project(
- Knowledge of automotive cockpit interiors essential.