Sales & Finance Support (6 Month FTC)
My client, a leading Gloucester based service provider are looking to recruit a Commercial Assistant on a 6 month fixed term contract. You will be joining a rapidly growing, exciting business where you will have the responsibility for ensuring all systems holding customer and sales based data are accurate and up to date.
• Generating order paperwork and/ or related customer facing documentation to support the sales’ customer engagement process.
• Supporting sales and customers in sending and receiving all documentation to/ from customer and to work directly with customers where documentation is delayed or incomplete/ inaccurate to ensure minimal delays in order processing.
• Ensuring all documentation relating to a sale is correct, specifically; product information, pricing details, discounts, upgrade and re-grade information, to ensure the implementation team is able to process the customer’s order accurately.
• Application of authorised discounts within the pricing tools.
• Responsibility for ensuring that customer information is correctly represented within all relevant systems.
• Providing updates to sales teams on any change in process and systems as required, and training for new starters.
Your skills and experience should include:
• At least A-level or equivalent standard education.
• Previous experience of administration within a service provider
• Previous experience is customer service with demonstrable experience in customer satisfaction
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Highly organised and efficient in problem solving complex issues and multitasking, with experience of prioritisation of activities and deadlines.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the key elements of the services provided by the business.
• A highly self-motivated, logical team worker with a positive and driven attitude.