Sales Consultant Jewellery - Inbound
Sales Consultant (Jewellery) - Inbound
Location: Hatton Garden, London
Salary: £18,000-£24,000 + uncapped commission
Contract: Full time, permanent
Who are we?
Our client is a fast growing online jewellery seller based in London with operations in more than 5 countries.
We are seeking enthusiastic, motivated Sales Executives with a passion for sales, to join our Sales team, where you will be working with our UK & Europe customers.
Our client offers excellent growth opportunities as a Sales Executive (Jewellery); Working in an experienced sales team, you will be given the best opportunity to shine, a proven product you can believe in and career advancement based on merit.
Do you have a can do attitude?
- Passionate about sales?
- Want to kick-start your career with one of the fast growing jewellery retailer in London?
- 1 Year minimum experience in retail Sales.
- Proven experience in a telephone and e-mail based support environment involving complex products
- Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to establish trust, reliability and expertise over the phone and in written communication
- A good user and knowledge of computer programme e.g. (Word, Excel)
- A university degree is desirable.
- Experience of the following an advantage: Jewellery sales, Telesales, Luxury goods, Luxury Products, Showroom sales, Call centre, Contact centre
- Handling customer enquiries via email or telephone for UK and European customers; keep track of the enquiry and follow-up
- Face to face sales and product demonstration
- Maximise stock potential through effective merchandising and display standards, promotions and use of Point of Sales materials.
- Collect the payment and follow-up for pending payment
- Arrange appointments for customer to view products
- Assist the customer in customized jewellery design and co-ordinate with suppliers to develop the design
- Manage the order process and customer service until completion
- Maintaining the relationship with customer, providing great after sales service
- Maintain the order records and stock inventory
- Customer feedback collection
- Maintaining the monthly reports and sales analysis.
What we offer:
- £18,000-24,000 + uncapped commission
- Comprehensive training and development
- 20+ days holiday
- Career progression
In return we can offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
If you think you can make a difference and want to be part of an exciting and a growing company, click on APPLY and forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter, telling us why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies please