Audit Supervisor, Central London, Well Established Practice, £43,000 - £50,000
Our client, an established firm of chartered accountants based in the heart of the West End of London area, is seeking to recruit an experienced Audit Supervisor to join their expanding five-partner practice.
The role would include a small portfolio to manage reporting directly to partners as well as some senior work on our larger audit and accounts jobs. The aim of the Audit Supervisor being, that over time, the portfolio would grow until you will take on a full management role within 2 to 3 years.
This position would suit a qualified ACA or ACCA accountant.
Duties of the role will include:
- Manage a portfolio of audit/tax and accountancy clients
- A variety of audit management - including statutory audits, ensuring the team members are supervised and on task
- Write up audit files
- Agree time and fee scales for clients
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations
- Management accounts preparation for clients
Experience of accounts preparation and statutory audit work in a similar type of small firm is essential.
This role involves extensive client contact, therefore, excellent communication skills are essential.