PASSIONATE - DRIVEN - ENERGETIC - do these words resonate with you?
If so, it may interest you to read on…
We would love to talk to you about the exciting possibility of a career in our Property Management Centre in Newport, which acts as the nerve centre of our Welsh property lettings operation.
As a Property Manager, you will build strong relationships with your immediate team and those in our branches to work together to provide incredible customer service to both landlords and tenants. The Centre is made up of a small team that reflect our structure out in the field, in order to help deliver a seamless customer experience.
You will need to have some industry experience, as we will take you on a fun and fulfilling journey to help you learn more about the different aspects of property management. You will relish extensive learning opportunities, a structured career path and the opportunity to gain further industry qualifications, with the opportunity to develop on both a personal and professional level.
As part of our family, you will enjoy:
- Working with and through great people to achieve fantastic results
- Flourishing in a challenging and exciting environment
- Striving to exceed customers` needs with energy and enthusiasm
- Being part of a values-driven company focused on family and integrity
- The opportunity to enjoy incentives that, as an independently-owned company, are unparalleled across our industry, including trips abroad to amazing destinations including: New York, Miami, Bangkok and Abu Dhabi (four of our recent trips).
If you would like to talk to us, then find out more about the profile for this role by clicking here.
If you are interested in this role, please click "Apply", where you will be asked to complete some eligibility questions and a quick profiling test. If you are successful, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your application and tell you more.
For further information about Spicerhaart, please click here