Solutions / Enterprise Architect
Job Title: Solutions / Enterprise Architect
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + x3 Bonus (c£100,000 Package)
A fantastic opportunity for a hand on Solutions / Enterprise Architect to provide technology solutions and architecture leadership for this well regarded and esteemed organisation.
- Proven leadership or technical management in an application development environment.
- Extensive programming with demonstrable current hands-on expertise in object-oriented languages such as C#, C++ or Java / J2ee.
- Ongoing experience within the design, development & deployment of complex applications.
- Knowledge of competing application frameworks including .NET & J2ee & practical experience of at least one major application server (.NET, WebSphere, WebLogic, TomCat, JBoss, Oracle AS 10g, or similar).
- Knowledge of Software development processes such as XP, RAD, RUP or DSDM.
- Extensive use of 2 or more databases such as Caché, Oracle, SQLServer, Sybase, Informix or DB2/UDB, including designing logical and physical database schema, good SQL and JDBC/ODBC expertise, installation and configuration skills, and performance tuning.
- Proven business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of the business considerations of application development, support and deployment.
The Solutions / Enterprise Architect role is very wide-ranging and challenging, requiring a mixture of design skills, hands-on coding, presentation skills, technical architecture, sales awareness, business acumen, evangelism, mentoring and training. A prestigious role with a prestigious company. A true leader in their field.